About the course
Imagine being able to market to 1,000s of people without leaving your office, where the cost of an advert is cents instead of tens of thousands of Rands, and where you control the tone and content without having to wait for advertising agencies. That is what social media marketing affords you, whether you are a solo entrepreneur or a larger organization.
What we cover in the course:
Goals and strategies
- Using an Editorial Calendar to plan your messaging
- Using Google Alerts to see how effectively you are achieving your goals
- Online Networking and Building your reputation
- Using Hootsuite to post to multiple sites simultaneously
- Using your social media to improve your SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Even more important – How to improve your SMO (Social Media Optimization)
Blogs and websites as foundations
How to use the virtual real estate of your website and social sites, most effectively
- Have the power to promote your brand or cause
- Educating your clients
- Be generous with information – it indicates that you have so much more besides
- Be ‘findable’ by search engines
- Draw out a dialogue with clients
- Finding topics to write about
Who are you?
Using Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter for two purposes:
- So that Google can find you
- To build community with your tribe of followers
We also discuss:
- Creating personal name recognition
- Building your reputation and establishing credibility
- Leveraging long lost and tentative relationships
- Finding decision makers
- Creating valuable connections and networks
- Should you be branding you or your business?
- A very brief look at applications like YouTube, Podcasts and Hootsuite
- Provide the same information in different media to meet different needs
- Using Google Reader to read and learn from other people’s blogs
- A list of definitions are provided to assist you
- How to use press releases in your social media, whether or not they have been used in the press
- The course is 4 hours long.
- While some people prefer to follow the conversation and notes, you are welcome to bring your laptop and 3G or other internet access with you and try things as we go along.
- Comprehensive session notes and guidelines will be provided for you to refer to afterwards.
- A light breakfast or lunch is included (depending on the time slot).
- Course Attendance Certificates available on request.
- The course costs R950 per delegate. Discounts are available for early payment or multiple delegates from the same company.
- The presenter is Charlotte Kemp, an experienced social media strategist and trainer.
- Public courses are presented in KZN, Western Cape and Gauteng. In house courses can also be arranged.
I attended Charlotte Kemp’s Social media course recently and I am now an active social media participant thanks to her. Charlotte gave me the tools to go from the knowing to doing of social media. She is hugely passionate & knowledgeable about her subject. Thanks Charlotte! ~ Helen Nicholson, Networking Guru
There is also the option to use your credit card online through the webstore via PayPal.
To download this flyer click here