Facebook for marketing and business
With millions of users on Facebook, it is a market place that should not be ignored.
Facebook is a deceptively easy and yet powerful tool for marketing your business online and can be integrated into many other applications. Dig deep to learn the most effective techniques for being made known online through Facebook.
Besides any current changes to the Business Page / Profiles like the huge opportunities with the new Timeline, we will cover the following topics in a session:
- Identifying the goal of your social media: Getting followers, changing mindsets, making sales etc
- How to set up your page and maximize the Timeline opportunities
- Personal Profile vs Business Pages and what to avoid
- How to attract followers and have them invite others
- What makes someone follow your page and to get them more engaged
- Fans, followers, friends, etc – Building a brand that adds value
- Why you need to integrate your Facebook presence with the rest of your social media.
- How to promote your Facebook Timeline with other, offline, marketing material
- Providing web content in Facebook, including sales / bookings forms
- Driving online traffic where you want it to go.
- Recognizing the difference between inbound vs outbound marketing or “finding and converting”
- How to use Facebook Locations (Places) for marketing your location based business
- Posting visual items that are attractive, interesting and engaging
- Running competitions and the rules that Facebook insist on
- Generating comments on your page and supporting other people’s pages
- Tagging photos and pages
- Nurturing relationships on Facebook
- The course is 4 hours long and obviously tight packed with information.
- Please bring your laptops and 3G or other internet access with you.
- Comprehensive session notes and guidelines will be provided for you to refer to afterwards. They will also include some case studies, step-by-step instructions and best practice examples.
- A light breakfast or lunch is included (depending on the time slot).
- Course Attendance Certificates available on request.
- The course costs R950 per delegate. Discounts are available for early payment or multiple delegates from the same company.
- The presenter is Charlotte Kemp, an experienced social media strategist and trainer.
- Public courses are presented in KZN, Western Cape and Gauteng. In house courses can also be arranged.
The course costs R950 and discounts apply for either multiple bookings or early payment.
There is also the option to use your credit card online through the webstore via PayPal.
To download this flyer click here