In House Courses
For in-house training of conferences, the following payment plan is required.
– 50% deposit on agreement and signing of the contract
– 50% balance of payment 48 hours before the training commences
Should the client cancel or postpone the course, an attempt will be made to reschedule. An additional fee may be required if it is an out of town event. The deposit is not refundable as the date would have been reserved for that particular event and research and work would have been prepared for it.
Should the event be cancelled from Niche Training’s side, then the deposit will be refunded.
For public courses all fees are payable in advance of the course.
Should the course be rescheduled by Niche Training, every attempt will be made to accommodate the delegates by either
– Providing a suitable alternative training date
– Providing a suitable alternative training course
– Offering an in-house consultation
Failing which, the invoice fee will be refunded.
Should the delegate fail to arrive at the training course for which he or she has been booked, no refund is due to them.
Our course cancellation policy will be implemented for late cancellations.
– 5 or less working days notice – 50% of course fee
– 2 or less working days notice – 100% course fee
– Non attendance – No refund.
Course bookings are transferable to another person. With one week’s notice we can transfer a delegate to another date.
Certain discounts can be applied to courses.
10% discount if 3 or more people book from the same company
Non profits and charities. We typically keep one space open for organizations like this and offer a discount to them. Please send your motivation and ask to be put on the waiting list for the next available slot.
For these discounts, please send a query through our Contact Page.