Charlotte Kemp is an experienced speaker, trainer and author
Before taking some time to work in the non-profit arena, and time for children, Charlotte worked in and trained for some large companies, predominately in the financial arena. She trained staff in companies like Old Mutual, Nedbank, Telkom and Fedlife.
In the past, Charlotte has presented material on topics in the financial field, software, human resources, management and motivational skills as well as business writing skills.
In the non-profit arena Charlotte handled training commissions from conception to promotion and delivery and eventual follow up. She knows what it is like then, to try to keep volunteers volunteering.
As an entrepreneur, Charlotte has lost her innocent naïveté about business and has a new found respect for small business owners in South Africa. The very real lessons she has learned have been fed into her training and were the inspiration for her book, “I’m not afraid of the ‘F’ Word. 50 lessons learned on the way to business failure.” In spite of the title, the motivational book deals with ways to identify potential pitfalls in business and to avoid or overcome them, so that you can enjoy success.
Charlotte has also written articles for nationally syndicated magazines in South Africa on articles relating to personal financial matters as well as to social media.
- Toastmasters – past Club President and two times Area Governor
- Member of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa and past committee member and PR for the KZN Chapter
Charlotte presents the following training courses and public talks.
- Brand Yourself The Expert – with Richard Mulvey
- I’m not afraid of the ‘F’ Word – 50 Lessons learned on the way to Business Failure – various talks
- The Art of Failure – Addressing the Lessons of Pain and Growth and Creativity all found in failure in pursuit of worthwhile goals – Keynote or shorter talk
- Social Media Support
- Social Media for the Reluctant Adopters – Keynote or shorter talk
- How to Turn your supporters into Virtual PR agents for NPOs- Keynote or shorter talk
- Social Media Marketing Magic – workshop
- Social Media for Business – workshop
- Leveraging LinkedIn – workshop
- Social Media Goal Setting 2013 – workshop
- Social Media is the Job Seekers best hope of success
- The essential Social Media skill set for school leavers